Normally I don't boo rain, but this rain is melting the snow, so boo! ;P
Christmas dinner is now sorted out, but I'm not happy with what's happening: Mom's cooking two turkeys and she and Katie are bringing side dishes. Why? Because Grandpa guilted everybody into making a decision about Christmas Day so that it got planned. The jerk.
I probably won't get Grandma's Clapotis done in time. I made a mistake in the pattern, and haven't tried fixing it for a couple of days. I may just ignore it until after Christmas and give it to her for Easter.
Youth group wasn't too terrible. There were some new folks there: Maya, Lana and Sooneah - I think that's how her name is spelled; I'm not entirely sure. I've actually seen Maya and Lana at the church before - Lana I saw at the Passover Sedar a few years ago, and Maya I saw at the flower communion service a few years ago, because she and her brother were helping me and Nathan with the flowers.
I also had a weird dream that I was a volunteer dental hygienist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment