Saturday, December 19, 2009

6 days

It's six days until Christmas.

So, I've decided to give Dan one of the nougat things that Mom bought. They seem like good quality stuff. I'll probably wrap it tonight, maybe while watching The Family Stone. From the library, of course. The DVDs are all overdue now. I might be going to the library today, but now I'm wondering if we should just wait until Tuesday, so that we can have an extra couple of days to watch the DVDs.

I finished Haibane Renmei #1 last night. It was brilliant. I wish the library had the second volume. Hmm, I should check the Chapters Indigo site.

I have to finish some projects before the next term of the House Cup, 'cause I'm worried about not having enough room for projects. I've been working on the mandrake blanket for the cat, but that makes my arms so sore, so maybe I'll work on my house scarf from now on. Or my Irish Hiking Scarf. I like working on the blanket, though...

That reminds me, the Ravelympics are going to be part of the House Cup this term as our Quidditch. Last year it was charity knitting, and this year it's the Ravelympics. I might do Sock Hockey, since I've never made socks before. But I'm worried about not finishing a pair of socks in the two weeks of the Olympics, so maybe I'll do Scarf Super-G instead. Or a hat. I can't remember what the hat event is called...

No comments: