I haven't posted in a while, because my computer is sick. It's at the repair shop.
On Wednesday I went bowling with the youth group. It was pretty fun. I had a headache (I get weather headaches), which was foul, but I dealt with it. We all went in two cars - I was in Riley's mother's car, along with Riley, Adria (Riley's friend), Laura and Peter, who is our new advisor. Or soon will be. What was funny was that we wanted to pass Stephen's car, and when we did Riley rolled down the window and yelled something at them. And we did beat them to the alley - me and Laura even ran to the entrance! ;)
My wrap is done, which makes me happy. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get the pics put up on Ravelry, but I did. Huzzah!
And the other day Mom sent me down to get the Halloween candy (a box of Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Reese's Pieces, and Oh Henry! bars), so we were snacking on a bit of Halloween candy. And me and Mom watched most of Rocky Horror yesterday - we put it on just as Magenta yells, "YOU'RE lucky, HE'S lucky, I'M lucky, WE'RE ALL LUCKY, HAHAHA!" It was greatness. And we might watch Hocus Pocus tonight. Because I have the DVD.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
In which Merenwen goes bowling, knits a fishnet-like wrap, and eats Halloween candy early
Labels:
bowling,
Halloween,
the Rocky Horror Picture Show,
youth group
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment