Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm getting tired of this.

So I went to Dr. G's for a cleaning and to see how my bone graft is holding up. He referred me to another dental surgeon to have a look at the bone graft, because he isn't sure how to successfully pull it off. Joy.

My left eye hurts. Damn weather.

Did I mention that ladybugs are hanging around the house? I guess it's warm enough for them to stay around. They keep making me jump whenever they fly close to a surface that crinkles. And Mouse keeps watching them. Not pawing at them, like the dogs would do, just watching them. She's odd like that.

I started my wrap the other day, and it looks great. I was worried that it would be too narrow (I had to cast on extra stitches because we don't have a pair of size 17 needles), but I think it'll turn out good.

Oh yeah, and my mom knit a hat in a day, except for the ties. I kid you not.

Hmm, what else... I might try making cover art in Photoshop for my NaNoWriMo story. A lot of people on the forums have cover art that they put in their signatures, and it would be neat if I could do that. I wanted to take a landscape shot this morning, but forgot. I'm going to experiment a little...

I also want to finish a poem or two and send them to a magazine. I also have to finish Grandma's Clapotis in time for Christmas, and I want to knit a hat for myself. Go me ;P

No comments: