Friday, October 2, 2009

Skullses!

There's this pattern on Knitty called Yorick. It's a skull scarf. Pretty awesome. I want to make one for my Defense Against the Dark Arts assignment. Holy crap it's already time to plan for new assignments. Feels like it was only, like, a week since I planned the last assignments. Blah. Pity the hat turned out to be wrong.

For Herbology, I think I'll knit a frog/toad. And call it Jeremiah. All together now! ♪Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he was a good friend of miiiineee....♪

Yeah... I really get into my crafting.

And I plan on actually doing Arithmancy this month. Normally I avoid it because the assignments are math-related, but this assignment is pretty straightforward. One of the options is to make something that has two uses, so I plan on making a scarf that can double as a belt. It'll take lots of swatching and probably a yarn substitution, but I think it'll be worth it.

I have, like, 11 things waiting for me at the library. Madness! And I have one more coming. Actually, it's not that crazy - I mean, I've had 9 or so CDs checked out of the library at once, so this is nothing.... right? And I am taking stuff back - Little Britain USA, Pushing Daisies and the Fleetwood Mac CD I have out have to go back, and I'm going to take a knitting book and a journal-making book back. And probably the big book on trees and forests. Fruits Basket 6 is overdue, but I'll take that back on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I hope all your planned projects come out the way you want them to!
...Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea! Joy to you and me!

Anonymous said...

That Yorick scarf is adorable. I like it. :D