Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Itching to write

I can't wait for NaNoWriMo '09 to start.

I have a really good story in my head, but the rules of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) say that you can't write any sentences until the 1st of November, but you can write stuff like a synopsis, character descriptions, etc. So I've been taking notes.

I've been cruising the forums on the NaNoWriMo website as well. I didn't read the teen forum much last year, but I'm going to start reading it more this year.

And I might have an idea for Arithmancy :) The assignment is to make something that has two uses, or something that's reversible, or a set of two items that compliment each other, or something made up of two pieces sewn together (I think). And I think I've found a reversible pattern that I love. And I even bought the yarn for it!

I'm currently listening to some music while blogging to see what works best as writing music. I have a writing music playlist on YouTube, but it only had 7 videos before today, so I'm trying to add more to the list for when NaNoWriMo rolls around.

Not sure if I'll get to knit night tonight, because Mom had a sore neck yesterday.

No comments: