So, a few years ago, I was watching the Just for Laughs New Years' Special, and they played some clips of a comedian who plays a guitar while telling jokes. I couldn't remember his name until I searched YouTube, Google and Wikipedia for him. His name is Demetri Martin. I'd put up a clip, but I'm lazy, lols.
In other news, I watched Twilight last night. I thought it was pretty awful, but then again, I'm not a fan of the book. I might try reading New Moon again just because I'm curious about the werewolves - when I first borrowed it from the library, I couldn't finish it by it's due date, so I took it back. But now there's, like, 74 copies and only 5 requests. Hmm.
I should get off of here, I've been on my computer for hours...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh, don't bother with the rest of the series. Stephanie Meyer couldn't write to save humanity.
Post a Comment