Sunday, March 8, 2009

I picked up the wretched clutch again

...and I figured out what was wrong with it - the stitches were twisted. So, after a bit of untwisting (and I think a bit of frogging as well), I fixed it. Hopefully the diamond pattern will show up. I probably should've practised the diamond pattern beforehand with some scrap yarn, but I didn't think of that at the time.

The Calorimetry is close to being finished - I have a few more Row 7 repeats to do, and then the Row 8 stuff, and the bind off. And sewing on the button, of course. I'm not sure what button I'll use - maybe I'll use the other purple button. Or the other star button. Speaking of buttons, I should get one of those bags o' buttons from Len's and start a button jar. My mom recently moved her button jar into a dish for easier access.

My dad bought cannoli from our favourite bakery today, because he and Mom were craving it, thanks to Phantom Gourmet. So I had three Sicilian cannoli. Yum :)

Oh, and Mom thinks that Dad was faking the headache to get out of going to church because he said that the loud TV volume wasn't bothering it. No comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Button jars are cool. I stole some of my mom's buttons from her button jar to start my very own button box.