Thursday, March 12, 2009

Haven't posted it a bit...

So yesterday was... well, it started out good. Uncle Brent came over for lunch because he and Mom had a family meeting to go to regarding Grandma's health. So we ate sandwiches and watched Rosanne - I had a ham and cheese sandwich, Mom and Uncle Brent had egg salad sandwiches (so that they could fart during the meeting... haha).

It was when Mom got back that the day started going not-so-good. Grandpa is pretty much refusing to believe that the stroke was as harsh as it was.

Youth group was terrible. Everyone kept talking all at once and I forgot to do a check-in or to propose a summer youth service. So now I'll have to e-mail the idea to Stephen. Long story short, I walked out of the loft and sat on the bench for a little while. I tried to give them a second chance, though. I did walk back into the loft. But most of the younger members kept being immature, so I walked out again and waited until Dad came to pick me up. I should have just called him and asked him to come early, but I didn't want to disturb him. Next time, I will call.

Today I woke up twice. The first time I woke up, Smiles was running around my room like a lunatic and then jumped up on my bed. I fell asleep again, and woke up a second time, at around 9-ish or 10-ish. Probably 10-ish, because when I eventually dragged my ass outta bed it was around 11:00.

Didn't do math today, but I did some yesterday while Mom and Uncle Brent were at the meeting. I also finished watching the entire DVD set of Are You Being Served?. I was going to go to the library today, but I might have to go tomorrow...

No comments: