Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feeling loads better.

I'm not as stuffed up today, which is great. I should be well enough to go to youth group on Wednesday.

The past couple of days have been pretty nice. I think the weather's finally turning spring-like. Last night it was raining, which I thought was great. I went outside in the rain, wearing my hiking-style boots, to bring in a couple of dog toys that found their way outside. Smiles came with me to 'help' - in other words, I picked up the toys while she danced about in hopes that I would throw one. The ground was pretty soft, and I got mud and stuff on my boots, so I gave them a wash when I came back in.

Katie came over yesterday. She got me and Dad a T-shirt each in St. Martin - she was over there... last week? My shirt's quite pretty. We had turkey for dinner, 'cause Mom and Dad bought a turkey (or several??? I can't remember) on sale. I went back for the last of the Brussels sprouts.

We didn't go to church today because Dad had a really bad headache this morning. I'm not complaining, because it means that I can stay in my pajamas.

Oh, and I e-mailed Holly, since I haven't e-mailed her in ages.

I have to go eat soon...

No comments: