A Night with Kevin Smith was hilarious last night! Super Channel (I think?) showed the one filmed in Canada and the one filmed in Britain together. Mom thinks the one in Britain was funnier than the one in Canada.
Jason Mewes appeared in it, too. I guess him and Kevin Smith's humor would be considered R-rated. It's pretty rude and crude, but still hilarious.
So, here's a March Break to-do list...
1. Vacuum my room.
2. Clean off my table.
3. Go on the local college's website and apply for a catalogue.
4. Go on Amnesty International's website to see if there are any letter-writing campaigns, or something similar, that don't require a membership fee or anything. Also, see how much a membership would cost.
5. Do a lot of laundry - which I've already started doing.
6. E-mail Stephen to suggest a summer youth service.
7. Dust my room.
8. Get Dad to help me reinstall Human 3D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun on your break! Mine hust ended and I did absolutly nothing! I hope yours is more productive.
Post a Comment