Friday, May 14, 2010

'Nother recap

Sorry for not posting. Still a bit busy.

Mom and I made some progress with cleaning/organizing yesterday. We went through a storage tub of books and magazines and put some aside for a yard sale, then we went through the cookbooks. We still have to clean off the dining room table, though - hopefully in a week or two, I'll be able to do my GED work at the table.

Speaking of GED work, I haven't done that in a couple of weeks, and Mom got on my case about it again. The only places I can work are in the living room (which is noisy) and my room. My room is the basement, so I hear everybody's footsteps, which is rather annoying. Plus, my table is a tip, and it's cold down there, AND I have two storage bins (one for yarn, one for blankets) to work around, AND there's a cat tunnel thing I have to work around. So yeah, GED stuff can wait a bit. I can't take the prep courses until the fall anyway!

I also haven't knit in a few days, which is a bit odd. I started a dishcloth for one of the HPKCHC assignments (which I probably already mentioned), and it's nearly halfway done, I think.

I watched the season finale of The Vampire Diaries last night, and it was EPIC :)

ETA: I moved my 'Links' box up below the 'Books I'm Reading' box, and added a link to this blog's commenting guidelines. Please read them before you comment. Thanks! :)

No comments: