Thursday, May 20, 2010

I need to post more often...

Hi there. Sorry for not posting for nearly a week, lol. I just keep forgetting.

I went to Michaels on Saturday, and... I actually got yarn! There was a skein of Red Heart Collage in the 'Rust' colourway in the clearance shelves, so I grabbed it. They had more Collage in another colour, but I wanted to only get one skein in case I didn't like it much. I think I'll like knitting with it, though - I might make a hat.

I saw a rabbit in the backyard the other day, and I got scared when Smiles started chasing it. It got away, though. I had seen the rabbit (I think it was the same one, anyway) in the garden before, a few months ago I think. I think I may have seen two, even.

That's all, I think. I try and come up with a slightly more original post next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like getting yarn. (: