Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been crazy busy! Justin (my cousin) is staying with us for the summer, and we've been sorting stuff for a yard sale, so I just kept forgetting to post.
So the spring/summer term of the House Cup has begun again. I wanted to aim for two complete projects per month, but that might not happen, lol. I started a dishcloth for one assignment, and I may start a keyhole scarf for another, but I'm not sure.
Went to see Grandma today. I stupidly wore a short-ish skirt in cold, windy weather, so I was cold going into the nursing home. Good thing they keep the home warm!
I tried to wrap Mom's Mother's Day gift, but I messed up because I set it on the paper upside-down and tried to fix it, which was unnecessary, but whatever. I'm a fussbudget. So Dad had to wrap it, and cut one of my bedsheets in the process because I stupidly tried wrapping it on my bed. Luckily, I have a spare sheet for tonight, and my parents bought me a new sheet set.
I watched Toronto FC's match against Chicago Fire. They won 4-1! Needless to say, I was very happy.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment