So, I finally finished Blood and Chocolate :)
I like the book and the movie for different reasons. For instance, I didn't like Book Aiden as much as Movie Aiden - maybe it has something to do with the age difference between the movie characters and the book characters. I'd like to re-watch the movie, because I haven't seen it in a while and I can't remember much of the plot.
Now, to finish I Capture the Castle... the problem is, I saw the movie before finishing the book, so I know how it ends :( But the book is better than the movie, although I liked the movie quite a bit. I was annoyed that they made Cassandra's brother Thomas a lot younger for the movie, though - in the book he's about fifteen, but in the movie he's more like eleven of twelve.
I still have an itch to start a new book, even though I have others to finish. I'm trying to stop myself from starting another book until I finish I Capture the Castle - I only have ninety-ish pages to go, and the font is pretty easy to read.
So those are my latest book adventures. Hopefully by the time I post another book-related blog post, I'll be finished I Capture the Castle!
Friday, July 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You finished it! :D Awesome.
I read I Capture The Castle a few years ago and thought it was okay, but I guesss I was kind of too young to really enjoy it. I should really re-read it again at some point.
Post a Comment