I'm really at a loss as to what to call this post. So... yeah :p
My cat was being a little devil yesterday. She kept sneaking up onto the stove to drink meat juices - I had to chase her away five or six times - and she later puked them up on my carpet. The stain looks like a red wine stain, so it proved troublesome to clean up. It doesn't look as bad as it was when I discovered it - it looked like a crime scene when I started cleaning it up. I half-expected David Caruso from CSI: Miami to be standing there, taking his sunglasses off and putting them back on and commenting on the stain. I got some of the colour up, though, which is good. I may have to ask my parents to buy carpet stain remover, though.
I went to the library yesterday, and picked up some CDs (Cyndi Lauper's Memphis Blues, Sting's Symphonicities and The Who's Tommy) and two DVDs (Jonah Hex and Driving Lessons). I'm kind of excited about both movies, but a bit skeptical about Jonah Hex. I hope it's good.
I got more Christmas shopping done last week. I got some cooling racks for baking for Steph, because she likes baking. I still have to shop for both of my siblings and my mom, though.
Well, that's what's happening lately. I should probably go eat now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment