Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BIG update post :)

Clearly I need to post more :p

I've been a bit busy. I went Christmas shopping at the mall with my dad Friday night, which was a success - I won't say what we bought, just in case my mom accidentally stumbles on my blog. Besides the actual shopping, walking through the mall was fun: we stopped at Second Cup to get a cup of coffee for Dad and a white hot chocolate for me, I saw a guy who looked like The Situation or Pauly D from Jersey Shore as we walked up the big staircase in the mall (the guy was tanned, with a plaid shirt and super-gelled hair), and I found out that we now have a Bath & Body Works in our local mall :)

On Saturday I went to the library to pick up my stuff - Debbie Stoller's book Stitch N' Bitch Superstar Knitting, Phil Collins' newest CD Going Back, a huge book on human anatomy, a National Geographic book on birds, the DVD of The Girl Who Played With Fire and the new Karate Kid movie. Oddly enough, as soon as I picked up my stuff I checked my account online and saw that another item - a book on writing screenplays - is in transit for me. Huh.

My parents went to a Christmas party on Saturday, so I got to catch up on my reading a little - but for most of the evening I watched The Breakfast Club again :p It was on MoviePix, but it was halfway through when I put it on; and then I caught it from the beginning on A Channel. I absolutely adore that movie - it's just so awesome.

I didn't do much on Sunday or Monday - just an errand on Monday. Today I went to Shopper's Drug Mart with my mom to look for stuff for Dad for Christmas, and we were fairly successful :) All I have to do now is buy a present for my sister.

No comments: