Saturday, October 30, 2010

Maybe I'll be a pirate.

I don't have a proper Halloween costume, but I do have a hand-knit eyepatch that I made for a House Cup assignment. I think I'll wear it tomorrow.

I wore it for a bit when I went to see Grandma at the nursing home today. We went downstairs for their Halloween happy hour, and I drank 'Pumpkin Guts' (a non-alcoholic peach drink) and snacked on cheese puffs.

I went to the periodontist's yesterday, because he has me coming in to get my teeth cleaned between my usual cleanings at the family dentist's since my dead tooth was removed. The hygienist told me to remember to floss, and we had a small conversation about Lady Gaga's meat dress and George Michael. It was interesting. I couldn't really say much in reply, considering that I was having my teeth scraped with metal instruments, but it was still interesting.

So tomorrow I'm going to the local NaNoWriMo kick-off party, and I think I'll wear my eyepatch. It shall be rockin' :) I'll probably post some Halloween videos tomorrow.

No comments: