...But I didn't buy anything.
It was kind of disappointing. I had $10 to spend, and nothing really jumped out at me and screamed "BUY ME!" Maybe I'll try the other Michaels.
We went to the British imports shop, too, and bought some more kebab-flavoured Pot Noodle cups. They're highly addictive :) Mom and Dad bought some chocolate for me (I can't remember what they're called, but they're chocolate-mint balls, like the Aero Bubbles), Dad got some Walkers crisps and biscuits, and Mom picked up some tea (we were running out) and Custard Cream biscuits (which I love :D).
I watched the pilot of The Big C, which I had missed when Super Channel first ran it - fortunately, they were having a marathon; so I wound up watching the first three episodes before the soccer game came on.
The soccer game was a shambles... Toronto lost to Seattle. It was a 3-2 win, which isn't too horrible, but Toronto won't make the playoffs now.
I can't remember if I already mentioned this, but I finished my Calorimetry. Now I'm focusing on my Ravenclaw scarf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment