So this summer, for the Ravellenic Games, I started my first sock. I haven't done the heel yet, so there's no way I'm getting to the finish line, but that's okay - I'm still happy that I had the guts to start a sock. I'll get them finished eventually; I don't want to rush and make a mistake and have to rip out inches of sock and arrrggghh. I've already had to rip out eight rows of 1x1 ribbing for the top of the cuff because it was too loose. But since redoing the cuff, it's looking good.
In other news, I think I'm finally becoming a gamer again. I'm reading walkthroughs, I'm looking up game titles on Wikipedia, and I'm making lists of games to buy "someday". I might go shopping for used PS2 games soon, because I have none of my own. It's exciting to think about that, because before I could only buy games for the PSone, because I didn't have a PS2 at the time. I'm also thinking of digging out my PSone games and picking up where I left off.
It's a great feeling.
I especially want to start playing Final Fantasy VIII again, because I got stuck trying to find the lunar gate when I last played it. But with the help of a good walkthrough (which I may have bookmarked; I've taken to bookmarking my favourites), I think I know where I need to go. I also want to dig out Final Fantasy Tactics, because I never did unlock everything. That, and it's a fun game.
Well, that's about it. If you know of any good PlayStation 2 games, feel free to comment! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment