Look at that, I remembered to post ;)
The weather yesterday was quite lovely. When I went to the library with Dad, I only needed a light jacket. I really should have sat outside with a book yesterday, but I never did - although it did start to get very windy, so maybe it was a good idea that I stayed inside.
Today I went to Michaels with my parents. I didn't buy anything, but my mom bought some stuff. Afterwards, we went to PetSmart to buy new toys for the dogs to replace the smelly old rubber bone and a chewed-through ring toy, and then we went to Indigo, where I finally spent the $10.44 on Mom's Christmas gift card (she gave me the rest of the gift card). I bought City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau, which I hear is an excellent book. I thought about buying Coraline by Neil Gaiman, but decided on City of Ember. Maybe if I get another gift card from Grandma and Grandpa for my birthday, I'll buy Coraline.
I feel like I've been abandoning my NaNoWriMo novel from last November. I looked at my draft the other day, and was a little annoyed with some parts of it - I want to work on it, but I want to edit it at the same time. But tomorrow, when Dad's watching his Nascar race, I'll probably work on it.
That's all - I have to go eat soon. Bye :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment