I went to the dentist's. They told me I have mini-cavities in my upper molars, and the hygienist put some fluoride on them to stall them. I feel sorry for her, because I was in such a panic over the mini-cavities. She told me they're really small, and they have a numbing gel to use instead of freezing injections, which is good news. I'm hoping the problem will fix itself, but I'm not counting on it. Thus, I am thoroughly depressed.
I wrote 'love' on my wrists after my shower this morning - I wanted to make sure they wouldn't rinse off in the shower, so I did them after. I wrote 'love' in handwriting and 'TWLOHA '10 ' below that in capital letters in a black Papermate Uni-Ball pen, and on the other arm I just wrote 'LOVE' and a couple of hearts, which was tricky because I'm right-handed. The left hand smudged badly, so I had to redo it.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment