Sunday, December 11, 2011

One of those days...

I'm having one of those days when somebody is causing havoc, Christmas stress is growing in the back of my mind, and I have "Gatekeeper" by Feist stuck in my head. I suppose it's less of an earworm than "Prince Charming" by Adam and the Ants...

Anyways. I went to church today, and had a nice time. It was the holiday Music Sunday, which was lovely - I always like Music Sundays. I still feel a bit odd about going to services: since I'm no longer part of the youth group, I feel like there's an empty space I need to fill. It also doesn't help that I'm still bitter about past events, but I digress.

I decided on a different pattern for my brother's hat, because I don't have the right needles for the pattern from DROPS. Instead, I decided on Laurie Perry's Brangelina Hat. I haven't started it yet - I know, I'm lazy - but it's made with super-bulky, so it should knit up quickly. It should also be fairly wind-proof, which is handy.

Well, I'm off to catch up on Emmerdale, one of my favourite British serial dramas. Happy blogging :)

No comments: