Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wow, I haven't posted in ages.

Hi there :)

The past few weeks have been a bit hectic. Remember my last post about the appliances and how I 'slew' them? Well, our furnace decided to have a tantrum as well, and we had to have it fixed. In a nutshell, I had to sleep on our futon, and was grumpy.

In knitting news, I made a ton of dishcloths. Well, it was only three, but it felt like a ton. I'm trying to knit up older stash, including dishcloth cotton - I hope to find a pattern to use up odds and ends of cotton, because I have a bunch of partial-skeins to use up. I've also got plans to use up my acrylic.

I haven't worked on my novel as much as I'd like to. I think what I need to do is set aside one day - probably Sunday, when my dad's watching his NASCAR race - to work on it. Maybe I can stick with that.

That's pretty much it. I'll try to post more often...

No comments: