Sorry for the lack of posts. NaNo is eating my soul, little by little. Probably with one of those tiny coffee spoons you use for espresso. Or cappuccinos. I can't remember.
So I'm back on my computer for NaNo, because Dad got mad at me for writing on his computer (I don't see why, but whatever). I'll have to back up my files in a little while, though, because the driver is going to go kaput in a few months, from what the guy at the repair shop said.
Aaaaaand I have nothing much to talk about! lols. Umm, Dad's working late this week, so I'll be able to write a lot without much distraction, which is cool. And I started my Ravenclaw scarf. It's not that big yet, but I've done the first blue stripe and I'm about five rounds into the first bronze stripe. Pretty spiffy, I think.
I also have no clue what to get people for Christmas. The year's going by too fast! It's already the 15th, can you believe it? Christmas is roughly 6 weeks away.
Oh dear.
Well, I have some ideas from Mom as to what I should get her. I might get a CD for Dad - I know for a fact that he doesn't own Jethro Tull's Living in the Past album, and he's always asking for new pajamas. I have no clue what to get Nathan though, and I suppose I have to get something for my future sister-in-law, too. Katie says she'll e-mail me a list, so that's cool.
I have 485 more words (roughly) to write to reach my word goal.
Oh dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment