Monday, April 28, 2008

Of Mice and Money



Meet Mouse. She's my adorable kitty who doubles as a mouse hunter. Yesterday afternoon, my mom went in the cellar and Mouse followed her in and caught a mouse. Our Jack Russell Terrier, Smiles, tried to help. We had to chase all of the dogs upstairs so that they wouldn't eat Mouse's catch. But she doesn't always eat the mice she catches... she likes to play with them, much like our old cat. When I went back downstairs later that afternoon, she started meowing at me because she managed to lose her 'toy'. So that little creature is still around the house somewhere...

Also that afternoon, I started erasing these envelopes that my dad uses for stamps. He told me that he'd pay me for erasing the pencil off of them. So I was erasing all the way through Top Gear and two episodes of Fraiser, and I finished the lot that evening, during John Adams. That reminds me, Ronnie Wood was on Top Gear... pretty cool, if you ask me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww kitty!!! I love